2 inch Body Lift Kit - Chevrolet Blazer LWB.
Manufactured from 1995 to 2005 (1997 on in Brazil), the Chevrolet Blazer LWB and the Chevrolet Jimmy LWB sometimes also badged as the Opel Blazer LWB is similar in body shape to the Frontera and in fact shares the same Isuzu chassis. Although almost the same this kit has different bolts so checking your bolting arrangement beforehand would be a wise idea. Please contact us for further details
All the parts are contained in this kit to raise your truck's body by a nominal 2 inch
Raising your body will enable you to fit bigger diameter tyres allowing you more clearance under the vehicle.
The 2 inch kit is the easiest of our kits to fit needing only the modification or removal of the fan cowling on the radiator - further instructions can be found Here and you'll find some FAQs Here.
We are also quite happy to answer questions on the phone, our phone number is +44 (0) 20 3598 2107 (sorry english only)
- Polystone™ Grade 500, high density polyethylene
- Excellent resistance (no attack) to dilute and concentrated Acids, Alcohols and Bases.
- Good resistance (minor attack) to Aldehydes, Esters, Aliphatic and Aromatic Hydrocarbons, Ketones and Mineral and Vegetable Oils.
- Limited resistance (moderate attack and suitable for short term use only) to Halogenated Hydrocarbons and Oxidizing Agents.
- Maximum Temperature: 248°F 120°C
- Minimum Temperature: -148°F -100°C
- Autoclavable: No
- Melting Point: 266°F 130°C
- Tensile Strength: 4550 psi (31.37 N/mm2)
- Hardness: SD65
- UV Resistance: Poor
- Specific Gravity: 0.95
Bolts & Nuts
8.8 high tensile steel bolts
All Bolts 56Nm
Refer to the general fitting page, remove the fan/radiator cowling (if fitted) before lifting, all the existing bolts are fitted down through - you may have to replace some up through.
This kit will fit:
1995 - 2005
1997 on - Brazil
Please check out our FAQs Here
Vehicle Specific FAQs:
Do you make a lift bigger than 2 inches?
We can make a lift bigger than 2 inches, however fitting it may be a problem as the steering linkage will possibly have to be lengthened, please contact us for more details.