2 inch Body Lift Kit - Range Rover P38.
This is a full kit for the P38 it includes the following:
- Lifting spacers and bolts
- Gear Lever Extension
- Relocation plates for front brake line brackets
- Relocation plates for rear brake line brackets
- Spacers and bolts for the prop shaft guard
Raising your body will enable you to fit bigger diameter tyres allowing you more clearance under the vehicle.
This 2 inch kit is easy to fit needing no modification that is not included, except for the bumpers. For more information please see the instructions Here
and you'll find general FAQs Here
We are also quite happy to answer questions on the phone, our phone number is +44 (0) 20 3598 2107 (sorry english only)
Polystone™ Grade 500, high density polyethylene:
- Excellent resistance (no attack) to dilute and concentrated Acids, Alcohols and Bases.
- Good resistance (minor attack) to Aldehydes, Esters, Aliphatic and Aromatic Hydrocarbons, Ketones and Mineral and Vegetable Oils.
- Limited resistance (moderate attack and suitable for short term use only) to Halogenated Hydrocarbons and Oxidizing Agents.
- Maximum Temperature: 248°F 120°C
- Minimum Temperature: -148°F -100°C
- Autoclavable: No
- Melting Point: 266°F 130°C
- Tensile Strength: 4550 psi (31.37 N/mm2)
- Hardness: SD65
- Specific Gravity: 0.95
Bolts & Nuts
8.8 high tensile steel bolts
All Bolts 50Nm
Front and Rear Brake Line Brackets Relocation Plates
Steel plate with welded nuts, supplied with high tensile bolts plus flat and spring washers
Full fitting instructions are Here
This kit will fit:
Land Rover Range Rover P38A (P38)
1994 - 2002
Please check out our FAQs Here
Vehicle Specific FAQs:
Do you sell/make Bumper Relocation Plates for the P38
There are problems with lifting both bumpers on the P38:
On the rear the bumper is wrapped under the cross member and very often has a trailer lighting socket attached to it, so it would need major modification to be able to lift it.
There is a air conditioning pipe that runs behind the front bumper, to be able to lift the bumper this pipe would have to be moved.
Have a chat with us if you do want to move the bumpers, we can make the relocation plates if you're happy to do the extra modifications.