1 inch Body Lift Kit - L200 - 2005 - 2015 - Double Cab.
All the parts are contained in this kit to raise your truck's body by a nominal 1 inch
Raising your body will enable you to fit bigger diameter tyres allowing you more clearance under the vehicle.
The 1 inch kit is the easiest of our kits to fit needing only the modification or removal of the fan cowling on the radiator - further instructions can be found Here and you'll find some FAQs Here.
We are also quite happy to answer questions on the phone, our phone number is +44 (0) 20 3598 2107 (sorry english only)
Polystone™ Grade 500, high density polyethylene:
- Excellent resistance (no attack) to dilute and concentrated Acids, Alcohols and Bases.
- Good resistance (minor attack) to Aldehydes, Esters, Aliphatic and Aromatic Hydrocarbons, Ketones and Mineral and Vegetable Oils.
- Limited resistance (moderate attack and suitable for short term use only) to Halogenated Hydrocarbons and Oxidizing Agents.
- Maximum Temperature: 248°F 120°C
- Minimum Temperature: -148°F -100°C
- Autoclavable: No
- Melting Point: 266°F 130°C
- Tensile Strength: 4550 psi (31.37 N/mm2)
- Hardness: SD65
- Specific Gravity: 0.95
Bolts & Nuts
8.8 high tensile steel bolts
All Bolts 50Nm
Refer to the general fitting page, remove the fan/radiator cowling (if fitted) before lifting.
All variants of the L200 are fitted with super select transfer boxes and will need to have material removed from the body, and on some lifts the centre console, behind the transfer lever. This is due to the super select transfer lever operating through about 90º and the 2 wheel drive position of the lever being at 45º.
The amount of material having to be removed varies on the size of the lift from about 8mm on a 2 inch lift to about 75mm on a 4.5 inch lift.
The mini A bar containing the number plate on the front bumper of the Warrior is bolted to the front of the chassis legs these bolts (4 in number) have to be removed before lifting the body (we can make and supply plates to re-affix the mini A bar)
Some other models may also have struts fixed between the front bumper and chassis - again these should be removed before lifting the body.
Please check out our FAQs Here
Vehicle Specific FAQs:
Can I use Pajero bumper relocation plates on my L200?
Apart from the very early models (pre 1991) the bumpers on a L200 are affixed to the body and will raise with the body.