2 inch Body Lift Kit - Pajero/Shogun/Montero Mk1 - SWB.
All the parts are contained in this kit to raise your truck's body by a nominal 2 inch
Raising your body will enable you to fit bigger diameter tyres allowing you more clearance under the vehicle.
The 2 inch kit is the easiest of our kits to fit needing only the modification or removal of the fan cowling on the radiator - further instructions can be found Here and you'll find some FAQs Here.
We are also quite happy to answer questions on the phone, our phone number is +44 (0) 20 3598 2107 (sorry english only)
Polystone™ Grade 500, high density polyethylene:
- Excellent resistance (no attack) to dilute and concentrated Acids, Alcohols and Bases.
- Good resistance (minor attack) to Aldehydes, Esters, Aliphatic and Aromatic Hydrocarbons, Ketones and Mineral and Vegetable Oils.
- Limited resistance (moderate attack and suitable for short term use only) to Halogenated Hydrocarbons and Oxidizing Agents.
- Maximum Temperature: 248°F 120°C
- Minimum Temperature: -148°F -100°C
- Autoclavable: No
- Melting Point: 266°F 130°C
- Tensile Strength: 4550 psi (31.37 N/mm2)
- Hardness: SD65
- Specific Gravity: 0.95
Bolts & Nuts
8.8 high tensile steel bolts
All Bolts 50Nm
Refer to the general fitting page, remove the fan/radiator cowling (if fitted) before lifting.
This kit will fit:
1982 - 1991
1987 - 1989
Please check out our FAQs Here
Vehicle Specific FAQs:
What is the difference between a Mk 1 or Mk 2 Pajero?
The Mk1 was built between 1982 and 1991 and has a very squarish brick like style. The Mk2 was built between 1992 and 1999 and is more rounded with a less steep angle on the windscreen. Towards the end of the 90s a face lift model was introduced - this had wide stepped wheel arches. In 2000 the face lift became the Mk3 with a monocoque construction.
Do you have Bumper Relocation Plates for this lift?
Only for the front bumper, the existing rear bumper brackets will still be in contact with the chassis rail on this lift, so all that is needed is for extra holes to be drilled in the brackets - we supply instructions with our Bumper Relocation Plates