3 inch Mega Body Lift Kit - Pajero/Shogun/Montero Mk1 - LWB.
One of our Mega Kit range, this kit not only has all the parts to raise your truck's body by a nominal 2 inch, but also finish the job without waiting for more parts to turn up or to be made.
- Body Lift kit
- 3" Transfer lever extension (2" available see options below)
- Bumper Relocation Plates (full/rear only see options below)
- Extension tubes for water, air and fuel hoses
- Extension tubes for small vacuum hoses
- Hose clips
- Extended flexible clutch hose (not required for automatics - see options below)
- And best of all a big saving on the price when compared to buying the items separately.
Raising your body will enable you to fit bigger diameter tyres allowing you more clearance under the vehicle.
The 3 inch kit requires extra modification to your truck. See the FAQs for a full list. However we will stress that this will not be major - further instructions can be found Here
and you'll find some FAQs Here
We are also quite happy to answer questions on the phone, our phone number is +44 (0) 20 3598 2107 (sorry english only)
Polystone™ Grade 500, high density polyethylene:
- Excellent resistance (no attack) to dilute and concentrated Acids, Alcohols and Bases.
- Good resistance (minor attack) to Aldehydes, Esters, Aliphatic and Aromatic Hydrocarbons, Ketones and Mineral and Vegetable Oils.
- Limited resistance (moderate attack and suitable for short term use only) to Halogenated Hydrocarbons and Oxidizing Agents.
- Maximum Temperature: 248°F 120°C
- Minimum Temperature: -148°F -100°C
- Autoclavable: No
- Melting Point: 266°F 130°C
- Tensile Strength: 4550 psi (31.37 N/mm2)
- Hardness: SD65
- Specific Gravity: 0.95
Bolts & Nuts
8.8 high tensile steel bolts
All Bolts 50Nm
Refer to the general fitting page, remove the fan/radiator cowling (if fitted) before lifting.
This kit will fit:
1982 - 1991
1987 - 1989
Please check out our FAQs Here
Vehicle Specific FAQs:
What is the difference between a Mk 1 or Mk 2 Pajero?
The Mk1 was built between 1982 and 1991 and has a very squarish brick like style. The Mk2 was built between 1992 and 1999 and is more rounded with a less steep angle on the windscreen. Towards the end of the 90s a face lift model was introduced - this had wide stepped wheel arches. In 2000 the face lift became the Mk3 with a monocoque construction.