2 inch Body Lift Kit - 3 Door SWB Model.
This kit is for the Isuzu Trooper and Bighorn, Opel/Vauxhall Monterey and the Holden Jackaroo and contains all the parts to raise your truck's body by a nominal 2 inch
Raising your body will enable you to fit bigger diameter tyres allowing you more clearance under the vehicle.
The 2 inch kit is the easiest of our kits to fit needing only the modification or removal of the fan cowling on the radiator - further instructions can be found Here and you'll find some FAQs Here.
We are also quite happy to answer questions on the phone, our phone number is +44 (0) 20 3598 2107 (sorry english only)
- Polystone™ Grade 500, high density polyethylene
- Excellent resistance (no attack) to dilute and concentrated Acids, Alcohols and Bases.
- Good resistance (minor attack) to Aldehydes, Esters, Aliphatic and Aromatic Hydrocarbons, Ketones and Mineral and Vegetable Oils.
- Limited resistance (moderate attack and suitable for short term use only) to Halogenated Hydrocarbons and Oxidizing Agents.
- Maximum Temperature: 248°F 120°C
- Minimum Temperature: -148°F -100°C
- Autoclavable: No
- Melting Point: 266°F 130°C
- Tensile Strength: 4550 psi (31.37 N/mm2)
- Hardness: SD65
- Specific Gravity: 0.95
Bolts & Nuts
8.8 high tensile steel bolts
All Bolts 50Nm
Refer to the general fitting page, remove the fan/radiator cowling (if fitted) before lifting, the existing front 6 bolts are fitted down through, the rear ones are fitted up through into captivated nuts (we supply the correct bolt for the captivated nuts) - you may have to replace some of the front 6 up through.
Bumpers are raised by drilling new holes in the bumper brackets 2 inches below the original top one and (on the front only) drilling a hole 2 inches above the original lower hole in the chassis (you will need a new nut for this hole.
You may need to remove some plastic from the underside of the central console behind the gear lever and transfer lever to allow the lever to stay in gear.
This kit will fit:
1992 - 2002
Please check out our FAQs Here
Vehicle Specific FAQs: