1 inch Body Lift Kit - 3 Door SWB Model.
This kit is for the Isuzu Trooper and Bighorn, Opel/Vauxhall Monterey and the Holden Jackaroo and contains all the parts to raise your truck's body by a nominal 1 inch
Raising your body will enable you to fit bigger diameter tyres allowing you more clearance under the vehicle.
The 1 inch kit is the easiest of our kits to fit needing only the modification or removal of the fan cowling on the radiator - further instructions can be found Here and you'll find some FAQs Here.
We are also quite happy to answer questions on the phone, our phone number is +44 (0) 20 3598 2107 (sorry english only)
- Polystone™ Grade 500, high density polyethylene
- Excellent resistance (no attack) to dilute and concentrated Acids, Alcohols and Bases.
- Good resistance (minor attack) to Aldehydes, Esters, Aliphatic and Aromatic Hydrocarbons, Ketones and Mineral and Vegetable Oils.
- Limited resistance (moderate attack and suitable for short term use only) to Halogenated Hydrocarbons and Oxidizing Agents.
- Maximum Temperature: 248°F 120°C
- Minimum Temperature: -148°F -100°C
- Autoclavable: No
- Melting Point: 266°F 130°C
- Tensile Strength: 4550 psi (31.37 N/mm2)
- Hardness: SD65
- Specific Gravity: 0.95
Bolts & Nuts
8.8 high tensile steel bolts
All Bolts 56Nm
Refer to the general fitting page, remove the fan/radiator cowling (if fitted) before lifting, the existing front 6 bolts are fitted down through, the rear ones are fitted up through into captivated nuts (we supply the correct bolt for the captivated nuts) - you may have to replace some of the front 6 up through.
Bumpers are raised by drilling new holes in the bumper brackets 1 inch below the original top one and (on the front only) drilling a hole 1 inch above the original lower hole in the chassis (you will need a new nut for this hole.
This kit will fit:
1992 - 2002
Please check out our FAQs Here
Vehicle Specific FAQs: