4 inch Body Lift Kit - Vauxhall Brava Double Cab.
All the parts are contained in this kit to raise your truck's body and tub by a nominal 4 inch
Raising your body will enable you to fit bigger diameter tyres allowing you more clearance under the vehicle.
This 4 inch kit needs the modification or removal of the fan cowling on the radiator and modification to lengthen the steering linkage - further instructions can be found Here and you'll find some FAQs Here.
We are also quite happy to answer questions on the phone, our phone number is +44 (0) 20 3598 2107 (sorry english only)
Polystone™ Grade 500, high density polyethylene:
- Excellent resistance (no attack) to dilute and concentrated Acids, Alcohols and Bases.
- Good resistance (minor attack) to Aldehydes, Esters, Aliphatic and Aromatic Hydrocarbons, Ketones and Mineral and Vegetable Oils.
- Limited resistance (moderate attack and suitable for short term use only) to Halogenated Hydrocarbons and Oxidizing Agents.
- Maximum Temperature: 248°F 120°C
- Minimum Temperature: -148°F -100°C
- Autoclavable: No
- Melting Point: 266°F 130°C
- Tensile Strength: 4550 psi (31.37 N/mm2)
- Hardness: SD65
- Specific Gravity: 0.95
Bolts & Nuts
8.8 high tensile steel bolts
All Bolts 50Nm
Refer to the general fitting page, remove the fan/radiator cowling (if fitted) before lifting.
The steering linkage will need to be lengthened by about 50mm, this can be done by cutting the linkage between the steering column and the steering box and welding in a spacer, care must be taken to ensure that the ends of this link remain in alignment to each other
This kit will fit:
1981 - 2002
Please check out our FAQs Here
Vehicle Specific FAQs: