3 inch Mega Ugrade Lift Kit - Discovery 2 NOT A FULL KIT.
If you've only bought a 10 block kit then this kit contains the extra parts needed to finish raising your truck's body by a nominal 3 inch and includes the following:
- 4 extra spacers
- Seat belt tie rods
- Radiator support pins
- 2 inch transfer lever extension
- Set of extended brake hoses
Options are available above to choose the number of brake hoses you require and their length (standard length included will be +3") You can specify up to +8" at no extra charge, or none if you wish (this option will reduce the price you pay).
Raising your body will enable you to fit bigger diameter tyres allowing you more clearance under the vehicle.
The 3 inch kit may require extra modification to your truck. See the FAQs for a full list. However we will stress that most of this will not be major - further instructions can be found Here
and you'll find some FAQs Here
We are also quite happy to answer questions on the phone, our phone number is +44 (0) 20 3598 2107 (sorry english only)
Polystone™ Grade 500, high density polyethylene:
- Excellent resistance (no attack) to dilute and concentrated Acids, Alcohols and Bases.
- Good resistance (minor attack) to Aldehydes, Esters, Aliphatic and Aromatic Hydrocarbons, Ketones and Mineral and Vegetable Oils.
- Limited resistance (moderate attack and suitable for short term use only) to Halogenated Hydrocarbons and Oxidizing Agents.
- Maximum Temperature: 248°F 120°C
- Minimum Temperature: -148°F -100°C
- Autoclavable: No
- Melting Point: 266°F 130°C
- Tensile Strength: 4550 psi (31.37 N/mm2)
- Hardness: SD65
- Specific Gravity: 0.95
Bolts & Nuts
8.8 high tensile steel bolts
All Bolts 50Nm
Radiator Support Pins
Seat belt Tie Rods
Steel/studding - welded construction
Refer to the general fitting page, remove the fan/radiator cowling (if fitted) before lifting.
You will need extended brake hoses to fit this kit (see our brake hoses)
This kit will fit:
Land Rover Discovery Series 2
1999 - 2004
Please check out our FAQs Here
Vehicle Specific FAQs: