2 inch Body Lift Kit - Pathfinder L(R)51.
This kit is for the Nissan Pathfinder it contains all the parts to raise your truck's body by a nominal 2 inch
Raising your body will enable you to fit bigger diameter tyres allowing you more clearance under the vehicle.
The 2 inch kit is the easiest of our kits to fit needing only the modification or removal of the fan cowling on the radiator - further instructions can be found Here and you'll find some FAQs Here.
We are also quite happy to answer questions on the phone, our phone number is +44 (0) 20 3598 2107 (sorry english only)
Scroll down for fitting tips
- Polystone™ Grade 500, high density polyethylene
- Excellent resistance (no attack) to dilute and concentrated Acids, Alcohols and Bases.
- Good resistance (minor attack) to Aldehydes, Esters, Aliphatic and Aromatic Hydrocarbons, Ketones and Mineral and Vegetable Oils.
- Limited resistance (moderate attack and suitable for short term use only) to Halogenated Hydrocarbons and Oxidizing Agents.
- Maximum Temperature: 248°F 120°C
- Minimum Temperature: -148°F -100°C
- Autoclavable: No
- Melting Point: 266°F 130°C
- Tensile Strength: 4550 psi (31.37 N/mm2)
- Hardness: SD65
- UV Resistance: Poor
- Specific Gravity: 0.95
Bolts & Nuts
8.8 high tensile steel bolts
All Bolts 50Nm
Refer to the general fitting page, remove the fan/radiator cowling (if fitted) before lifting.
Bolt positions - From the front:
- Front (by bumper) 10mm down through
- Rear of front wheel arch (in Cab) 10mm down through
- Centre by door pillar (under truck) 12mm up through
- Rear (by cross member under truck) 12mm up through
The 12mm bolts go up through into the body - there is no access to the nut on these, we supply the correct thread to fit the nut - all the 10mm bolts come down through and have a nut on the bottom
TIP: before starting get as much penetration oil into and on to the 12mm nuts and thread - we find that Plus Gas is superior to WD40 for this but WD40 is better than nothing. Do this for as long as you can - a week or so if you can. About a hour or so after the first treatment, attempt to undo the bolt by a quarter turn (don't force it) and then do it up again, after the second undo it a bit further and so on.
The nuts on the 12mm bolts are captivated but can come loose, they are totally inaccessible so that if they do come loose you would have to make a hole in the body sill to get to them
This kit will fit:
Nissan Pathfinder L51
Nissan Pathfinder R51
2005–2012 (up to 2014/15 in Europe/Australia)
Please check out our FAQs Here
Vehicle Specific FAQs:
Do you have any kits bigger than 2 inches for this vehicle?
We can make the lift kits up to 4 inches, however the steering linkage may have to be lengthened when fitting a kit over 2 inches high.