3 inch Body Lift Kit - Pajero/Shogun/Montero Mk1 - LWB.
All the parts are contained in this kit to raise your truck's body by a nominal 3 inch
Raising your body will enable you to fit bigger diameter tyres allowing you more clearance under the vehicle.
The 3 inch kit requires extra modification to your truck. See the FAQs for a full list. However we will stress that this will not be major - further instructions can be found Here and you'll find some FAQs Here.
We are also quite happy to answer questions on the phone, our phone number is +44 (0) 20 3598 2107 (sorry english only)
Polystone™ Grade 500, high density polyethylene:
- Excellent resistance (no attack) to dilute and concentrated Acids, Alcohols and Bases.
- Good resistance (minor attack) to Aldehydes, Esters, Aliphatic and Aromatic Hydrocarbons, Ketones and Mineral and Vegetable Oils.
- Limited resistance (moderate attack and suitable for short term use only) to Halogenated Hydrocarbons and Oxidizing Agents.
- Maximum Temperature: 248°F 120°C
- Minimum Temperature: -148°F -100°C
- Autoclavable: No
- Melting Point: 266°F 130°C
- Tensile Strength: 4550 psi (31.37 N/mm2)
- Hardness: SD65
- Specific Gravity: 0.95
Bolts & Nuts
8.8 high tensile steel bolts
All Bolts 50Nm
Refer to the general fitting page, remove the fan/radiator cowling (if fitted) before lifting.
This kit will fit:
1982 - 1991
1987 - 1989
Please check out our FAQs Here
Vehicle Specific FAQs:
What is the difference between a Mk 1 or Mk 2 Pajero?
The Mk1 was built between 1982 and 1991 and has a very squarish brick like style. The Mk2 was built between 1992 and 1999 and is more rounded with a less steep angle on the windscreen. Towards the end of the 90s a face lift model was introduced - this had wide stepped wheel arches. In 2000 the face lift became the Mk3 with a monocoque construction.