2 inch Mega Body Lift - Ranger(Eu.)/Raider/Marvie/Bravo - DC
2 inch Mega Body Lift Kit - Ranger(Eu.)/Raider/Marvie/Bravo - Double Cab.
This kit is for the Ford Ranger (European version), Ford Raider, Ford Courier, the Mazda Marvie and Mazda Bravo.
Contained in this kit will be:
- Body Lift kit
- Steering spacer and bolts
- Front Bumper lift Kit
- 2" Transfer Lever Extension
- Extended brake hoses (complete set - front and rear).
Raising your body will enable you to fit bigger diameter tyres allowing you more clearance under the vehicle.
The 2 inch kit is the easiest of our kits to fit needing only the modification or removal of the fan cowling on the radiator - further instructions can be found Here
and you'll find some FAQs Here
We are also quite happy to answer questions on the phone, our phone number is +44 (0) 20 3598 2107 (sorry english only)
Polystoneâ„¢ Grade 500, high density polyethylene:
- Excellent resistance (no attack) to dilute and concentrated Acids, Alcohols and Bases.
- Good resistance (minor attack) to Aldehydes, Esters, Aliphatic and Aromatic Hydrocarbons, Ketones and Mineral and Vegetable Oils.
- Limited resistance (moderate attack and suitable for short term use only) to Halogenated Hydrocarbons and Oxidizing Agents.
- Maximum Temperature: 248Â°F 120Â°C
- Minimum Temperature: -148Â°F -100Â°C
- Autoclavable: No
- Melting Point: 266Â°F 130Â°C
- Tensile Strength: 4550 psi (31.37 N/mm2)
- Hardness: SD65
- Specific Gravity: 0.95
Bolts & Nuts
8.8 high tensile steel bolts
All Bolts 50Nm
- Stainless steel braided Teflonâ„¢ hose
- Bonded PVC protective wipe-clean outer sheath
- Stainless steel CNC machined fittings
- New banjo bolts and copper washers
Refer to the general fitting page, remove the fan/radiator cowling (if fitted) before lifting.
This kit will fit:
Ford Courier (pickup)
Ford Raider (wagon)
1985 - 1998
Ford Courier (pickup)
Ford Everest (wagon)
Ford Ranger (pickup)(Europe version)
1998 - 2006
2006 - 2012
Recently shared this link on ford ranger forum ,
Wish I'd found this site BEFORE making my own
Lift kit , would have saved me a lot of work :-
FORD RANGER MK2. Mega lift kit this is a great kit and with bumper brackets too and the best that i looked at. Friendly great service happy to help out when i rang up with a problem.
Great kit, reasonably easy to fit, however... if your ranger is an air con model then the bottom hose on the radiator will collide with the air con pump pulley. The plate under the gear stick gaiter needed slight modifying in order to select reverse and the only other problem I ran into was the retaining clip on the rear brake hose extension does not fit the new extended hose ends.