3 inch Mega Body Lift Kit - L200 2005 - 2015 - Single Cab.
3 inch Mega Body Lift Kit - L200 2005 - 2015 (new shape) - Single.
This kit contains everything you need to raise your L200 by a nominal 3 inch
Contained in this kit will be:
- Body Lift kit
- 3" Transfer lever extension
- Full set extended brake hoses
- Extension tubes for water, air and fuel hoses
- Extension tubes for small vacuum hoses
- Hose clips
- Extended flexible clutch hose (not required for automatics - see options above)
This kit includes a full set of extended brake hoses
Yes this kit contains a full set of our high performance brake hoses in a choice of 11 popular colours - just select your colour above
Raising your body will enable you to fit bigger diameter tyres allowing you more clearance under the vehicle.
The 4.5 inch kit requires extra modification to your truck. See the FAQs for a full list. However we will stress that this will not be major - further instructions can be found Here
and you'll find some FAQs Here
We are also quite happy to answer questions on the phone, our phone number is +44 (0) 20 3598 2107 (sorry English only)
Polystoneâ„¢ Grade 500, high density polyethylene:
- Excellent resistance (no attack) to dilute and concentrated Acids, Alcohols and Bases.
- Good resistance (minor attack) to Aldehydes, Esters, Aliphatic and Aromatic Hydrocarbons, Ketones and Mineral and Vegetable Oils.
- Limited resistance (moderate attack and suitable for short term use only) to Halogenated Hydrocarbons and Oxidizing Agents.
- Maximum Temperature: 248Â°F 120Â°C
- Minimum Temperature: -148Â°F -100Â°C
- Autoclavable: No
- Melting Point: 266Â°F 130Â°C
- Tensile Strength: 4550 psi (31.37 N/mm2)
- Hardness: SD65
- Specific Gravity: 0.95
Bolts & Nuts
8.8 high tensile steel bolts
All Bolts 50Nm
Refer to the general fitting page, remove the fan/radiator cowling (if fitted) before lifting.
All variants of the L200 are fitted with super select transfer boxes and will need to have material removed from the body, and on some lifts the centre console, behind the transfer lever. This is due to the super select transfer lever operating through about 90Âº and the 2 wheel drive position of the lever being at 45Âº.
The amount of material having to be removed varies on the size of the lift from about 8mm on a 2 inch lift to about 75mm on a 4 inch lift.
The mini A bar containing the number plate on the front bumper of the Warrior is bolted to the front of the chassis legs these bolts (4 in number) have to be removed before lifting the body (we can make and supply plates to re-affix the mini A bar)
Some other models may also have struts fixed between the front bumper and chassis - again these should be removed before lifting the body.
This kit will fit:
2005 - 2015
Please check out our FAQs Here
Vehicle Specific FAQs:
Can I use Pajero bumper relocation plates on my L200?
The bumpers on all post 2006 model L200 are affixed to the body and will raise with the body.