3 inch Mega Body Lift Kit - L200 up to 2005 - Single Cab.
3 inch Mega Body Lift Kit - L200 up to 2005 (old shape) - Single Cab.
This kit contains everything you need to raise your L200 by a nominal 3 inches
Contained in this kit will be:
- Body Lift kit
- 3" Transfer lever extension
- Full set extended brake hoses
- Extension tubes for water, air and fuel hoses
- Extension tubes for small vacuum hoses
- Hose clips
- Extended flexible clutch hose (not required for automatics - see options above)
This kit includes a full set of extended brake hoses
Yes this kit contains a full set of our high performance brake hoses in a choice of 10 popular colours - just select your colour above
Raising your body will enable you to fit bigger diameter tyres allowing you more clearance under the vehicle.
The 3 inch kit may require extra modification to your truck - link to our Classic .pdf fitting instructions
We are also quite happy to answer questions on the phone, our phone number is +44 (0) 20 3598 2107 (sorry English only)
Polystone™ Grade 500, high density polyethylene:
- Excellent resistance (no attack) to dilute and concentrated Acids, Alcohols and Bases.
- Good resistance (minor attack) to Aldehydes, Esters, Aliphatic and Aromatic Hydrocarbons, Ketones and Mineral and Vegetable Oils.
- Limited resistance (moderate attack and suitable for short term use only) to Halogenated Hydrocarbons and Oxidizing Agents.
- Maximum Temperature: 248°F 120°C
- Minimum Temperature: -148°F -100°C
- Melting Point: 266°F 130°C
- Tensile Strength: 4550 psi (31.37 N/mm2)
- Hardness: SD65
- Specific Gravity: 0.95
Bolts & Nuts
8.8 high tensile steel bolts
All Bolts 50Nm
- Stainless steel braided Teflonâ„¢ hose
- Bonded PVC protective wipe-clean outer sheath
- Stainless steel CNC machined fittings
- Standard colour: Carbon
- Choice of 10 colours
- Enhanced braking
- FMVSS-106, ADR, LTSA, DOT and TüV approved
Transfer lever extension
12mm diameter body
0.375 inch UNF thread
- Beaded alluminium for water, air and fuel (19mm tube not beaded)
- Set hose clips
- Copper tube for vacuum hoses
Refer to the general fitting page, remove the fan/radiator cowling (if fitted) before lifting.
All variants of the L200 are fitted with super select transfer boxes and will need to have material removed from the body, and on some lifts the centre console, behind the transfer lever. This is due to the super select transfer lever operating through about 90Âº and the 2 wheel drive position of the lever being at 45Âº.
The amount of material having to be removed varies on the size of the lift from about 8mm on a 2 inch lift to about 75mm on a 4.5 inch lift.
The mini A bar containing the number plate on the front bumper of the Warrior is bolted to the front of the chassis legs these bolts (4 in number) have to be removed before lifting the body (we can make and supply plates to re-affix the mini A bar)
Some other models may also have struts fixed between the front bumper and chassis - again these should be removed before lifting the body.
Fit and bleed clutch and brake hoses before applying the lift
This kit will fit:
Mitsubishi Forte (1978â€“86)
Mitsubishi L200 Strakar (1999-2005)
Mitsubishi L200 Triton
Mitsubishi Mighty Max (1982â€“96)
1978 - 2005
Please check out our FAQs Here
Vehicle Specific FAQs:
Can I use Pajero bumper relocation plates on my L200?
Apart from the very early models (pre 1991) the bumpers on a L200 are affixed to the body and will raise with the body.