3 inch Mega Body Lift Kit - Challlenger/Sport/Nativa/Dakar
3 inch Mega Body Lift Kit - Challlenger/Sport/Nativa/Dakar.
This kit contains everything you need to raise your Challenger by a nominal 2 inches
Contained in this kit will be:
- Body Lift kit
- 2" Transfer Lever Extension
- Extended brake hoses (complete set).
Our range of performance brake hoses are available in the following colours:
Black. Carbon, Clear, Kawasaki Green,
Neon Blue, Orange, Purple, Red,
Solid Blue,Transparent Red, Yellow.
Raising your body will enable you to fit bigger diameter tyres allowing you more clearance under the vehicle.
Instructions can be found in our PDF Download
We are also quite happy to answer questions on the phone, our phone number is +44 (0) 20 3598 2107 (sorry English only)
Polystoneâ„¢ Grade 500, high density polyethylene:
- Excellent resistance (no attack) to dilute and concentrated Acids, Alcohols and Bases.
- Good resistance (minor attack) to Aldehydes, Esters, Aliphatic and Aromatic Hydrocarbons, Ketones and Mineral and Vegetable Oils.
- Limited resistance (moderate attack and suitable for short term use only) to Halogenated Hydrocarbons and Oxidizing Agents.
- Maximum Temperature: 248°F 120°C
- Minimum Temperature: -148°F -100°C
- Melting Point: 266°F 130°C
- Tensile Strength: 4550 psi (31.37 N/mm2)
- Hardness: SD65
- Specific Gravity: 0.95
Bolts & Nuts
8.8 high tensile steel bolts
All Bolts 50Nm
- Stainless steel braided Teflonâ„¢ hose
- Bonded PVC protective wipe-clean outer sheath
- Stainless steel CNC machined fittings
- Standard colour: Carbon
- Choice of 10 colours
- Enhanced braking
- FMVSS-106, ADR, LTSA, DOT and TüV approved
Transfer lever extension
12mm diameter body
0.375 inch UNF thread
Refer to the general fitting page, remove the fan/radiator cowling (if fitted) before lifting.
All variants of the Challenger are fitted with standard transfer boxes and should need to have modification made in the transfer/gear lever area.
Some models may have struts fixed between the front bumper and chassis - again these should be removed before lifting the body.
Fit and bleed clutch and brake hoses before applying the lift
This kit will fit:
Mitsubishi Pajero Sport
Mitsubishi Montero Sport
Mitsubishi Shogun Sport
1996 - 2008
1997 - 2010 (Middle East)
Please check out our FAQs Here
Vehicle Specific FAQs:
Can I use Pajero bumper relocation plates on my Challenger?
The bumpers on the Challenger range are affixed to the body and will raise with the body.